There is a short blurb in this article about "biodegradable" diapers. The biggest issue in getting diapers to biodegrade is the fact that land fills are considered dry tombs (no water). Paper doesn't even biodegrade very well in landfills. So, unless you're going to bury these things in the backyard, I would save my money and buy Huggies. They're awesome.
4 comments:
My friend Susan uses them! She wrote about them on her (private) blog. I'll show you!
We've heard there sweet but we also heard they're hella epensive.
There is a short blurb in this article about "biodegradable" diapers. The biggest issue in getting diapers to biodegrade is the fact that land fills are considered dry tombs (no water). Paper doesn't even biodegrade very well in landfills. So, unless you're going to bury these things in the backyard, I would save my money and buy Huggies. They're awesome.
Hello Hallie! This is Cristina Fritzsche Formerly DiRaimo...come check out my blog at www.ryanandcristinaf.blogspot.com
By the way. No I've never used those diapers. We are nudists.
Post a Comment