A few weeks ago we ventured to Logan and got to see some pretty rad friends. Tyler or Blake (I can't tell for sure), Austin and Dusty thought we should see who has the biggest belly. Looks like I win and I'm pretty sure they can't keep up with my growth, but thanks for trying! Thanks guys for helping me feel included since I can't participate in all the fun stuff like bridge boarding with this other human hanging around in my belly!(ps. I stole this picture from Dusty...sorry)
On another note,
Yes I am going to try going at this birth thing naturally! I know most of you think I'm crazy but I've always wanted to try it naturally. I also understand that I might not be able to so I am going to go into this totally open to whatever may happen. Good luck to us!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Belly's
Labels:
Baby Wilkins,
Travels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hey, what about me? You're not crazy for wanting to go natural. It's a commendable feat if done.
That picture is too funny! You'll have to let me know how it goes naturally; I would love to try it with my next.
Hallie, when are you due? Are you almost there? I can't believe it! Good luck with the natural thing. If you can do it, you are more of a woman than I could ever be. And that's all I'm going to say about that!
Leslie- I am due October 7th! so I still have awhile.
hi hal, I think everyone deals with pain differently....my experience was natural without medicine, but I wouldn't go so far as to recommending it to anyone :) But you CAN do it. The best is when you get to push and 70% of the pain is released with the push. And it is pretty cool to be able to feel EVERYTHING, it's incredibly natural.
That pic is tops.
I think you should totally frame the picture and hang it in the baby's room!!
Hey Hallie!! I didn't know you were expecting. I guess that is what I get for living out of state. Congrats!! I had #2 (Nixon) natural...but not by choice. THings just went to fast and I couldn't get an epidural. It was the hardest most painful thing I have ever experienced, but once it was over...it was done. I stil haven't decided what to do about #3. (when it comes, I'm not prego). Good luck! You'll do great! Fun to see you!
Look at your little belly! My on my mama, you look great! Love the blog, I haven't checked it out in awhile.. I better get some invites to all these baby showers:) sure love you Hal!
You go girl. Kenz (my sis) did the same thing. She went in to the thing totally open to whatever, but she was going to try doing it naturally. Unfortunately, her labor lasted like 24 hours, so she finally broke down in the last few hours and got an epidural. If you have a normal labor, though, you could totally do it. That's awesome, Hall.
Post a Comment